Yippeedeedoodledoo!
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy Versus XIII
Takyah nak fikir nak bertandang kat tempat orang dah sebab--
My brother bought a PS3!
Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy
FFXIII hurry up and come out. I need to play. Play you. Ngeee~~~
(But then again, going through the PS3 games list... I don't see many games that I'm attracted to. DS had waaay better games, even PSP too. Oh well, PS3 is relatively new and the only reason why I'm excited about this console is because of the upcoming FFXIII. Other than that, I think the list of games are too limited. People said the same things when XBox and PS2 first came out, but now they have quite a lot of epic games under their belt. Time will tell.
About Wii....it had only recently entered the market so I'm not too sure about it, since Nintendo had always been catering towards the younger set of gamers (after all, they were Nintendo's niche). Wii is probably an attempt at Nintendo trying to seriously break into Microsoft and Sony's dominance of the console battle...)
6 dreamflowers:
PS3~~~~ =(
Oh yeah... u wanted a PS3 right? or was that someone else...
of course lehh~
PS3 PS3~~~ X(
Haha beli ps3 sekarang pun takde games yang betul2 best pun... might as well wait a little bit until the price drops and more games come to the console.
u sure or not?
MGS4 and GTA4 aswell as GT5 is amust have games for PS3!!!!
you mean game2 yg best like FF?
no wonder~ XD
I knew u'd mention mds4 and gta4... But yeah, the types of games I like tak byk on PS3. Persona4 and Odin's Sphere is on PS2... The Last Remnant is on XBox 360... I like rpgs ahaha.
That's why I like Nintendo's consoles (Gameboy, DS and Wii) better because the games they have are more suited for my preference.
Post a Comment