Contrary to popular belief, it is possible to go on a trip to Pangkor, 3 days 2 nights with an all-girls party.
Just go on public holidays. For instance, Chinese New Year. Then you're sure to be safe because there are tons and
tons of people around even after midnight.
-------
PANGKOR -- semester one.
Tuu I kat atas tengah khusyuk sketching. Kat kampung nelayan.
Semua muka-muka jambu... baru keluar dari sekolah. Intan tak pakai tudung lagi!
Tuuu I kat belakang. Nampak tak? Five cents if you can spot me. My class in part one - AR1B.
PANGKOR -- semester four
Izzy and Dayah
Me and Syima. Zaman kekurusan/kekedingan I.
Bull and Naz
Izzy, Syima, Julia, Utie, Macha and Cot.
Munif 'reliving' @ 'emulating' his first semester trip to pangkor -- notice he wears the EXACT SAME thing that he wore in semester one? (see pictures above). Hahaha.
PANGKOR -- Semester four (again.)
The site we picked for our 'One Person Space' project, Teluk Man.
Me and Syima.
Pulau Giam. Like I said, zaman kekurusan I.
Btw, I just found out yesterday that the 'path' to Pulau Giam (there is a small 'pathway' that leads from the beach to the island. During low tides, we can actually walk on it because the water only reaches our knees) is littered with timun laut. The whole FREAKING way. Dahla I phobia benda2 yang menyerupai ulat.
When we were crossing the sea, Ayu said to me: "This is sooo going into your blog." Hahaha, she was right.
On the ferry
PANGKOR -- semester eight
Syima
Syima lagi.
Kota Belanda
Ziela and Ayu
No comment
Nampak tak kat belakang tu? Ramai GILA orang. Becoz it's a public holiday kan.
Sunset view -- sun still up
The sun is gone.
6 dreamflowers:
bestnyer..
sori xdpt pegi..
duit dh abis kat sunway lagoon aritu..
wit my boy..
just nak cari masa tuk lepak ngan korang b4 grad ni..
sedeylah..
sume org akan blek kat negeri masing2 setelah 4 thn tggl setempat..
Takpe... ada 6 bulan lagi. Byk masa =)
korang gi 5 orang je ke??
Yup... at first sleazy, dayah and nabilah nak gi jgak. Tapi last minute cancel/ada hal. So tinggal 5 orang je. Haha. Kumpulan spice girls.
i suke gmbr yg 2 in 1 tuh. tbe2 ayu ade haahah! XDD
ya spice girls. shaza aka posh, ayu aka sporty, syima akak baby, haa akak ginger n ziela aka scary. haahahah! tp best! sgt best ! ^^
hahah! agak la!
Post a Comment