ArchyFest Perak 29 August - 30 August 2008

1. Me and Nabilah went straight to Perak from KLCC. (To Syima: sorry ek, I heard you had a bad day...)

2. We reached there around 6.30pm and disambut 'baik' punya by the juniors part 5.

3. Tukar2 baju at the surau FSPU (I know... x mandi!) and then went to attend the first night of ArchyFest 2008 --



L.U.A.S

The logo of LUAS. What is luas? Keluasan minda? Keluasan kreativiti? Keluasan hidup? Bukalah diri kita secara fizikal, mental dan spiritual. Biarlah Allah membimbing kita ke jalan yg sebenar.

The stage was painstakingly built in a day after seniors pressured the Part 3 utk siapkan before the opening night. Kudos to the person in charge of the lighting! I really love the blue 'cahaya keimanan' light especially this one.

The stage during the day.

The stage at night with blue lighting.

Even the podium could be lighted up! En Man giving a speech.

The stage at night with yellow lighting. I'm really impressed with how they handled the 'mood' and lighting during skits and performances.

One of the lamps that the Part 3 designed.

I wanted to steal this lamp!! It's actually just a glass cylinder filled with blue water mounted on top of a cardboard base. The light bulb is fixed inside the base, under the cylinder. Although I didn't get to steal it, I did manage to study the inside of the lamp. There's styrofoam in the base with a hole in the center for the glass cylinder, and lined with aluminium foil for protection. When I have the time, maybe I'll build this lamp by myself la! Only with pink water instead.

The stage from above.

Hehe... we got to eat at the VIP room with the rest of the lecturers...

Looks familiar?


4. Crashed at Maymay/Syamim/Qila's room for the night. Heehee. Best giler! At first ingat nak tidur kat tempat Husna, tapi dorang nak wat keje.

5. THE SECOND DAY OF ARCHYFEST:

Dewan Makan Indera Mulia aka DM 2

Dewan Makan Cempaka Sari aka DM 1.

Cupcakes by Part 1

Charades!

Ktrg bergabung tenaga with the lecturers for the finals. Menang dow!!

Johan, Baim and Rushdi helping the girls to find a tempo/beat for the Experimental Music performance that night.

The tong sampah drummers!

Hahahahaha! Rindu tak? Rindu takkk??? Giler sedap Char Kuey Teow and freshly squeezed orange juice!

Me, Shara and Nabilah after the closing of ArchyFest.

With the part 2! Faris juniorku yg hensem pun 'termasuk' gambar ni!

The part 5!



6. The crowd from the Merdeka Festival came over to OUR humble ArchyFest! The place was full with people from other courses.

7. En Man said that this was the best Archyday so far! I'M SO PROUD OF MY JUNIORS!!!! Especially the organizers, Part 3. And honourary mention: Part 5 coz they're the best juniors ever!

8. Nabilah and adik Haq curi one of the lamps there. I wanted the light with the cylinder glass and blue water inside, but I was too late... But we got to steal the banners, so we're all happy! =DDD

9. After ArchyFest ended, we went over to the padang UITM to countdown Merdeka together. Then after that, we continued our 'tradition' pulak. Hehehehehe... budak part 2 yg baru balik trip from Melaka an hour ago pun kena simbah malam tu gak! Kesian giler. Tapi lepas dorang gi kejar2 senior and cuba nak peluk kitorang, I dah x kesian lagi dah >=P

10. Tidur kat bilik May/Syamim/Qila again that night. Bangun lambat dow... so bertolak balik to KL about 12.30 pm! Haha. I baru sampai ni... Had to go back to Shah Alam amik laundry and laptop and assignment and kereta, and then drive back home.

11. The 'ambience' at Perak is so different from Shah Alam... you know what I mean. More peaceful, sunnier, has a 'village'-like atmosphere... I miss it a lot ;_; I miss the dorms, the dorm toilets, Uptown, Char Kuey Teow sedap, FSPU Annex 1...



Okaylah! Next sem datang lagi! Muahahaha!

0 dreamflowers: