Complete Awareness Day

Just got back from the Save The Palestinians event at Bangsar Sports Complex. I met Khairul and Fairuz there! And spotted Sobhan Iman and Alya Aljafri... although I didn't get to talk to them. So weird to see old schoolmates again.... I wasn't really close with my school friends, so bumping into them again is very, very awkward.

Anyways, we were volunteers to distribute flyers around Klang Valley. Munif leaded the Klang group, Alia the Shah Alam group, and I was in Sara Anis' group, PJ area (together with Dayang, Sleazy, Nafis, Syima, Nadia and another of Sara Anis' friend sorry forgot her name), so we went around SS14, SS2 and Amcorp Mall giving away the brochures.

Now I know how those people giving away flyers in shopping malls feel.... T_T Oh, the rejection. And we were kicked out of Jaya 33 for distributing flyers without permission. Wtf la... it's for the greater good! There is great injustice in the world while you guys just sit there and do nothing.... Sara Anis was like "All these people are going to hell! No matter what religion, they're all going to hell!" Ahahah, she was angry about people being so ignorant.

Dayang managed to give out a lot.... damn jealous of her. In the end, we all decided to stick the remaining brochures on random cars.


Anyways.... my favourite Chick Lit book is finally gonna be made into a movie! Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella! (The original title of the book was called the 'Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic' -- I prefer this better)




The first book came out when I was in Form 3; every girl in school was reading it coz it was so damn hilarious!

Even though, I'm a bit wary about the movie -- isn't Becky supposed to be British? Making her an American instead of British is gonna take away a lot of the charm of the Shopaholic series... =(
I'll still watch it!

2 dreamflowers:

MaZzY said...

khairul botak!

ah yea isla fisher as becky.. a bit odd la..

watch angus thongs and perfect snogging!

Fatin Shaza said...

Yeah, when I saw him around 9.30am, he had hair. And then around 11, he was BOTAK! I had a shock. Haha.

What's angus thongs and perfect snogging??