Summary for today

1. Went to Sunway Lagoon with Syima, Ayu, Ziela, Nabilah and Ninie. Best~ tapi penat.

2. I missed that stupid module because my doctor's appointment took me too long. I went there at 8.30am and the queue was so long that I finally got to see the doctor at 11.3oam! And by the time I was done, it was already 12.30pm... there's no way I could get from KL to Shah Alam within that 30 minutes....I'm so worried now. I got an MC and everything, but I'm still worried. Have to settle things with the KP.

3. Apparently the Hartamas Reunion thingy is held at a club called Raw at Mont Kiara tonight. My brother was invited too.... only hartamas kids can come up with an idea to do something as simple as a reunion in a club. Haih. Why can't it be at a bowling alley or something??


Well, gotta go now. Have to read up a bit about the Palestenian agenda for tommorow.... to become a volunteer, I musn't be ignorant about these things.


PS: I'm still worried about the module pembangunan thingy.... >_<;;

0 dreamflowers: