1. Leopard-print sweater!
2. Cheapo pink F21 sunnies! Too bad it's not wayfarers
3. I will never wear this EVER but who cares?? Bought it from Roxy's 70% sale.... 70%! How can you not resist??
1. Leopard-print sweater!
2. Cheapo pink F21 sunnies! Too bad it's not wayfarers
3. I will never wear this EVER but who cares?? Bought it from Roxy's 70% sale.... 70%! How can you not resist?? Contents and graphics copyright © 2009 Fatin Shaza.
Design by Dante Araujo - Powered by Blogger. Background Pattern by DinPattern
4 dreamflowers:
yeaaa shazaaaa i knowwww =P
ur mad
what u gonna do with the bikini, frame it up and get the 'break me in case of emergency' sign on it??
XDDDDDDDDDD
But.. But it's Roxy's sale 70% off! I mean, I can always brag that I bought it for RM77 instead of the usual RM225 right??? =DDD
Framing it? That's a nice idea, hm...
Post a Comment