More tags (In fact, I've even done this before)

Tagged by Maz.

The rules:

a. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
b. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
c. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
d. Put any comments in the brackets after the song name.
e. Put this on your blog.


The questions:

1. If someone says, “Is this okay?”
Yeah - Usher
(hahahaha)

2. How would you describe yourself?
Good Girl - Paula Deanda
(hahahaha)

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Lose My Breath - Destiny's Child
(er-- I like them to take my breath away??)

4. How do you feel today?
Superstar - Usher
(That's true!)

5. What is your life’s purpose?
Aku Janji - Hujan
(...)

6. What is your motto?
Get Low - Ying Yang Twins, Lil John, Eastside Boys
(WHAT???)

7. What do your friends think of you?
Crazy - Britney Spears
(LOL)

8. What do you think of your parents?
Beautiful Disaster - Kelly Clarkson
(ROFLMAO)

9. What do you think about very often?
It's Gonna Rain - Bonnie Pink
(Nowdays, yes)

10. What is 2+2?
It's You That Matters - Reshmonu
(hahahahahaaa)

11. What do you think of your best friend?
Seperate Lives - Phil Collins and Genesis
(LOL really??)

12. What do you think of the person you like?
Truth Hurts - Usher
(...)

13. What is your life?
Mother Earth - Within Temptation
(??)

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Unhearted - Automatic Loveletter
(Don't understand that at all...)

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Where the Highways End - Hidden in Plain View
(Er--?)

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
The Starry Sky - HAL
(Oooh)

17. What will they play at your funeral?
Got the Life - Korn
(So ironic...)

18. What is your hobby/interest?
Greener with the Scenery - The Used
(I like green landscapes?)

19. What is your biggest fear?
In the Year 2525 - Some 80s singer
(I'm scared of the future!)

20. What is your biggest secret?
Room 201 - Suga Shikao
(LOOOL! What the hell is Room 201 anyways??)

21. What will you post this as?
Undiscovered - James Morrison
(???)

22. What song would you play during your first time having sex?
I'm a Slave for U - Britney Spears
(0___________0;;;)



I tag the following:-

- Er, anyone lah.

2 dreamflowers:

MaZzY said...

i like 22 the best!!!!!!!!!!

Fatin Shaza said...

LOL! I knowwww... it's so hilarious!