A summary of the last few days/week:
Datin Fatin



CLICK FOR FULL VIEW PLZ
Me and Syima's pond design for a house in Kiara View. We didn't present to the client yet, but we passed it onto Syima's uncle first.
After this, we have to do some landscaping/interior design work a bit. Have to hunt out for suitable plants!
Shah Alam is pretty okay. It's only 20 minutes from my house, through Sprint highway and Federal. I'm bringing my car only for this week, and when the car sticker thing has been implemented, I'll have to walk je la.
Can exercise a bit =P
Speaking of exercise, a bunch of us went to try out those weird gym things at the back of our dorm (damn... dormitory life again) just now. We were super excited like monkeys, hayun sini la, lompat sana la.... and then we noticed that Sara Anis was actually taking our pictures from the balcony! Dem. I bet you it's gonna go into the montage after this....
I'm feeling quite fired up today. A new semester always gets me inspired to study hard. I don't like to compete and I'm sincerely happy when someone gets good results, but obviously it inspires me to buck up my own studies so that I can get results like them. Is that called competitive?? Haha. I hope not. Jealousy and dengki kills ambition faster than anything.
New resolutions for this sem:
1. Stay at the studio longer. Since there's wireless here, so that'll be pretty easy. And don't clutter up the space! I'm mostly tidy, but I get lazy/messy when nearing submissions.
2. Organize my notes neatly!
3. Try not to procrastinate and stop being such a 'follower'. If I want to go to the studio and no one wants to teman me, I should just go alone. Takyah la nak ikut2 orang sgt.
4. Be more particular/detailed about construction! Jangan nak tipu2 lagi. Okay la. Tipu2 sikit. =P
5. Jangan leka sgt with the internet!!!! Most important thing!!!!
.....
.....
Since the last resolution is... quite dangerous... I should stop blogging now!
Ja ne.
4 dreamflowers:
ahaaa~ we're posting bout da same thing~ ^^
yake? haha. x check lagi... XD
haha. should've presented that to joe before his pond started construction
Ooh. He has a pond? I thought his house doesn't have the centre courtyard -- original or renovated?
Post a Comment