I'm sick and tired of always being the good guy

Just thinking of going back to UITM, I feel like suffocating. Even though I get to meet all my old classmates and continue the course I love, I just don't feel eager anymore. I just wanna get away.

I can't wait for semester 8 so that I can immediately apply for overseas scholarships/loan. I don't care where. As long as it's not Asia. I also don't care how I'll get the offer. Even if I have to take up MARA loan and add a few thousands to my already running-high PTPTN loan, I will still accept it.

I'm so sick... and I'm so tired of keeping up a facade anymore. I wanna leave everything behind. I know the clock is ticking fast.... there'll be only two more semester left, thank god. It's time to sever ties and I'm hella glad for that. I can start anew in a whole different environment and with a whole different bunch of people. Shit. I can't wait to escape.

Kishel says that going overseas is a bit overrated but I don't care. I want I want I want I want! It's a promise to myself and to my parents. I don't want to be some stupid girl slacking around at home with no future prospects. And I want to go overseas with my OWN money/effort, not because my parents paid for it or because of a rich husband. That just being dependant.

I wonder what do they call people like me...? Alpha female?

3 dreamflowers:

MaZzY said...

Someone who dreams big and is determined!

I want to do that too..

*hugs!*

Fatin Shaza said...

Hee! *hugs back*

But you are determined too, in your own way!

Ey maz! I have a tag for you... It's quite interesting!

Anonymous said...

i'll still call u shaz.