The Grace

Lately I beraaaaat tangan nak update blog. Ugh. It's like a chore, an obligation for me -- and you know what they say, it's not fun anymore if you don't enjoy it.

1. Celebrating Syima, Red and Sopey's birthday at TGIF OU. I planned it, I planned it! (kecoh pulak :P)



2. Lepak with Syima and Munif at Pyramid! Munif belanja okonomiyaki, yuuuumm! Been craving for this since months ago. Then we watched Harry Potter 7.1 (<-- inside joke, don't kill me). I was reluctant to be involved in anything HP since JK Rowling crushed my little shipper heart in the epilogue of the last book (OBHWF UGHH GARGH), but I really thought I had quit H/Hr a long time ago. Apparently....... not. ;_;

 Slice of heaven.

2. Helping out Maz at WCA Paintball 2010. The event stretched out for four days, but I was mostly busy (and absent on the fourth day lol) the entire time so no pictures. Besides, my phone was made into an emergency camera for these last-minute paintballers who forgot to submit their photos to the registration committee, so my phone is now filled with their pictures. Heh.









3. Purikura, Gelati and Sakae Sushi with Maz. Oh look at these cute sushi decorated like Christmas trees and presents! XD






Okay, obligatory weekly post is done >.> Now to drag myself to the kitchen and prepare dinner for my family >.>

0 dreamflowers: