Japanese karaoke at Yumekukan Mont Kiara with Saqina, Maz and Salwa. Sorry kalau muka semua macam tak betul, because we were screaming at the top of our lungs songs that we don't even understand lol. "KITTO TOBERU SAAA ON MY LOVEEEE!"
Pasta Zanmai at Hartamas Shopping Centre with Maz! Wah dah maju lah tempat tu... takyah pergi jauh2 lagi hehe.
Tak tahu malu Iko taking a nap on my drawings for my (family's) new house. It gave me an excuse to take a break from work though.
Clothes bazaar at Fatspoon, Damansara Utama. Damn it was packed! Didn't buy anything coz I was holding out for a specific jumper I saw in another store. Was sorely tempted though :'(
Wondermilk!
With Syima and her officemate :D
Okay I don't usually do this but I was desperate enough to be OOC. You know how you see a dress for the first time and fall completely head over heels for it? This is IT. Topshop's asymmetrical off-white dress, which costs RM350.00. This dress has been floating in my head since I tried it on just now. I need to buy it. I need it. I don't care if I have to rob a bank, as long as I am able to scrape the moolah to BUY THIS DRESS! (Belakang pun cantik! Wtf la this dress is unbelievable!)
I'm going to UTP Tronoh tommorow morning! Can't wait! Wanna visit my old UITM Perak.... Freaking miss that place man. The best memories of my life are contained in those 3 years at Perak... Will be driving so I need to sleep now. Night!
5 dreamflowers:
steal some pictures~~~ x))
BTW BELILA SHAZAAAA haasut sket hehe. try la tnye ur mum.. =P
BTW nnti kita lepak stu lagi yeh? haritu mcm tergesa2 pulak
penghasut~! :P
jom ar picnic (hehehe)
eeeyy did u know?? Dav keje kat Topshop KLCC... *hint hint.
Yeah I know!!!! Boleh mintak discount? hahaha
hye shaza
Post a Comment