It's a wonder how the climate affects my blogging. Winter was not a good season for me. Blah. Shaza and the cold do not mix well. In fact, I don't recall doing anything spontaneous during the last three months -- yes, there was a lot of socializing and eating but that was it. I didn't shop a lot, nor go on random walks around the city... I studied a lot too. Yes, winter fashion was fun, but expensive and tiring to wear...
NOW, I feel like shopping again! I stepped into Cotton On for the first time in three months! (maybe because I was super broke the last few months after the snowboarding trip..)
Before I go back to Malaysia I wanna get:
- a blazer
- chunky heels
- a sundress (yellow! Wheee)
- denim shorts
- grey leggings
- white oversized shirt
Just waiting for my allowance to bank in...
4 dreamflowers:
i dah beli blazer!! which i dont know when i should wear =_= i beli dgn Lana masa dia balik Malaysia aritu
pakai la!! pakai with a dress lawa
but my blazer looks a lil formal, dia xde fancy2 stripes and badges. but it's made of jeans
was thinking of wearing to the office tapi office i x sejuk pun. saw a magnificent blazer at zara tapi mahal nk mampus ;_;
Blazer tu sesuai u pakai malam... Pegi a formal event or clubbing or dinner or whatever. If u gi paramore concert, leh pakai!
Post a Comment