Anyways, ignore that the video has Final Fantasy VII characters Cloud and Aerith. I found out about this song through this video anyways.
I need some distraction oh beautiful release
Memories seep from my veins
They may be empty and weightless and maybe
I'll find some peace tonight
7 dreamflowers:
memang cantik lagu nie.. =D
how's the status on LIB? >=D
with love your psycho stalker friend.
Stalker friend! Finally you admit! XD
LIB's fine. I'm concentrating on my mom's design now, have to finish before next week...
The song is beautiful kan? XD
really nice ^^ i love her voice.
good luck for your design! upload pics too ok??
Yeah. I love her voice too.
Well, will try to finish it in time :P
Thanks for the support Maz! Btw, do u read Bleach? OMG!
yea! quite the omg! 0w0
one piece is the one that gets to me T^T
hey, kalau silap i, this song kan, lama gila dia buat, it was on tv last year ke apa.. or maybe it was someone else? i cant remember sgt, but i think its her. haha
anyway, yeah nice song!! :) i love it tooo! sgt tenang..
Ayu >> yep, this song is used for a cruelty against animals commercial or something...
Post a Comment