senang je ehehe. see my counter on the right side? Under the words 'IP address blocker' -- ada stats about amount of visit/pageviews I had. You can click on that counter and it'll take you to their website; you can make your own counter if you want) :)
http://www.histats.com/ and sign up for your own personalized counter. There are other features too, like you can monitor IP addresses that arrive on your site, or find out how people come to your sites through other people's links, amount of visitors etc etc...
(though, I don't use this counter pun. I guna yang lain. Yang ni saje sebab nak cantik je hehe)
9 dreamflowers:
why you so takde kerja? go update bewitching!
cnr u buat ni?
nk jugak!
Sorry dayang... the site that I go to make that rainbow text dah closed down 2 days ago :( sayang betul! Sepatutnya the text ada glitter lagi...
huhu yeke...
erk x, i meant yg cnr u tau u dpt 15000 hits?
oh oops...
senang je ehehe. see my counter on the right side? Under the words 'IP address blocker' -- ada stats about amount of visit/pageviews I had. You can click on that counter and it'll take you to their website; you can make your own counter if you want) :)
ooh thnx!
cnr nk buat counter tu ek?
Go to:
http://www.histats.com/ and sign up for your own personalized counter. There are other features too, like you can monitor IP addresses that arrive on your site, or find out how people come to your sites through other people's links, amount of visitors etc etc...
(though, I don't use this counter pun. I guna yang lain. Yang ni saje sebab nak cantik je hehe)
actually, i x b'jaya hahaha
Post a Comment