Marie Digby

My older brother just got back from Bangkok last Sunday... he got me this sweet Coca-Cola t-shirt, only written in Thai. Man I'm so jealous that he has a job that involves travelling...

Anyways, anyone heard of Marie Digby? You know... famous through Youtube and such. I remember Ayu was such a big fan of her back in Sem 5.

Well, news is that she had recently released a Japanese album! She's like half-Japanese but is living in the USA, but it was nice for her to embrace her Japanese ancestry. Her Japanese accent needs some work though.... But, I'll forgive her for that because she did a cover for my FAVOURITE JAPANESE SONG EVER, Shiina Ringo's 'Gibusu'.


"Well, 'cause you look like Kurt (Cobain), so aren't I Courtney (Love)?"


She also did AKFG's 'Kimi to Iu Hana', which I thought was better than the original....

3 dreamflowers:

MaZzY said...

will listen! after my nap! when to meet up?!

MaZzY said...

oh listened! nice la! but ya a bit work needed on her jap but it's nice!!! =D

Fatin Shaza said...

She can speak Japanese pretty decently but has a matsalleh accent... but still, nice version right?? :D

Jom hang out! I can bring some drawing stuff too! (Oh and your Otomen, have to return it to you)