Nah. A long update.

Like Incubus sings:

"She called out a warning
Don't ever let life pass you by"


I'm struggling to keep a grip on my bearings and aspirations. When it's the hard cold life, you tend to lose the rose-tinted idealistic views of a student and instead start to grit out at the edges.

Responsibilities, limitations... it's enough to make you think twice. I believe that every fresh architecture graduate enter the workplace with bright, idealistic views, hoping to change the world with their dreams -- only to be shot down repeatedly with disappointments. In the end, we become as cynical as the others.

Y'know. Like a naive, young driver who's always bullied on the road, who becomes one of the bullies in order to survive.



Anyways, I got back some of my strength from the highly-anticipated 'Bukak Puasa Picnic at Padang MBSA with my ex-Batchmates. And ex-ARC08 friends.'

Picked up Nabilah at Sentral, and then we headed to Shah Alam Stadium to buy some food to share. When we got there, there really was no need to bring any food, it turns out -- there was a hugeeeeee pot luck banquet in front of us. I was amazed. I still love my ex-batchmates. I guess my heart lies in Uitm, and not high-school. There's just some sort of unity between 60++ people that you can't find in any other high school in the world.

After that, Nabilah and I stopped by the studios to check up on the juniors. Haven't met them since ages~~ rindu pulak the environment. The furniture design final projects of last sem was still there, hanging around as if to symbolize that we were there once. Sedih.

This pictures are dedicated to Hafeez, Bee, Bel, Ayu, Syima, Ziela, and others who didn't/couldn't get to come. There are more on Facebook anyways.... but still. Wish you were here.








Sempat lagi amik gambar with the ex-ARC08.

Oh yeah. We saw a car on fire in the middle of the Federal Highway when I sending Nabilah back. Gila la. Teringat pulak my own little 'accident' during bulan puasa last sem.

Pastu, I got caught in a traffic jam at Cheras. afdkfhkebfrirgj tak tahan betul! It was 12 midnight and there was like a freaking jam in the middle of a surburban area. I get really hot-tempered behind the wheel, but still tahan lagi la, konon sebab bulan puasa. But as soon as I got to the cause of the problem: cars parked on both sides of the road that made two lanes to become one -- I was like: "F^(% B^$&@ S$%#! FOXTROT UNIFORM CHARLIE KILO!!!!!" (sorry, censored due to bulan Ramadhan) Come on la! Stupid Malaysian drivers! Geram betul!

I'd like to write more but my annoying cat is trying to kill my mouse by chewing on its wires. She thinks it's alive.