I have two depressing news today. Sigh.
1) My brother's friend passed away today due to leukemia. At the age of 25. My brother's taking it really hard -- he hasn't returned home since morning.
Boys & girls, please eat your veggies. It's worth it in the long run, honestly.
2) My 'Backpacking Around Europe' trip is confirmed -- 5th October until 19th October. Naz says our convocation might be on the 20th. Sigh. I can't say no to either one, can't sacrifice any. We'll see what happens next.
And man, all my enthusiasm for the long-awaited trip has fizzled out somehow.
I can tell, that you had enough of these useless sunsets
Dreamt by
Fatin Shaza
on Thursday, September 10, 2009
8 dreamflowers:
convo 21st la
beza satu hari je... still the same :(
nak amik jubah and everything...
y dont ask sumone to pick up the jubah for u coz u gotta go sumwhere and its confirmed da.. tkkan la uitm nk pakse u urself to take it.. ke ur mom or ur dad or ur bro go n take it ker.. ke smua pegi?
or.. u can take it earlier ke
feera
Boleh eh camntu? I'll try... thanks feera! :)
hey shazato,
yah i agree with feera..i think uitm has a bagi pihak concept of picking up jubah..pretty sure some people staying out of state would have issues with tickets or smthg n can only come the day before ke..they must have prepared for such situations right??...
btw, after reading this post of urs i coincidentally read another post by someone else that mentioned a friend passing away as well..i think they're talking about the same person..alia baizura from perak dulu tu would know ur brothers friend huh?..well, i dunno if it means anything but she was really sad too..this friend is dearly missed..
I see... hopefully it's possible. I don't want to miss out on convo! Worse comes to worst, I can just cut the holiday short by a few days and go back to malaysia alone...
I rasa she's talking about the same guy, yeah. Well, allah sayang dia.. and spared him the pain, that's what I believe.
al-fatihah.
yang meninggal tu Izmir eh?
Yeah, Izmir. You kenal dia eh?
Post a Comment