Beautiful customized notebooks!


http://barleynotebooks.blogspot.com/


Alia is selling beautiful customized notebooks at her website, Barley Notebooks. I love the website design!

Please buy -- you won't regret it. Satisfied customers are Syima and Ayu -- and others, tapi tak ingat haha. I'm ordering my own personalized, customized notebook too (Actually I was planning to buy since last sem but it was always when I was extremely broke). Cantik dan practical, leh bawak gi kelas in style! Or, if you pick a simpler/more professional fabric, you can use it for meetings with clients at work.

Beli jangan tak beli. Lawa gler!

4 dreamflowers:

Nick said...

that notebook....in that picture it looks like mine...only without the red ribbon...syima gave it to me...lol

Unknown said...

shazato!! *shy* thank you for posting it on your blog! munif told me about the notebook tadi..i'll call u tom to get the details k..
thank you again shazato!! :D

Fatin Shaza said...

pitto >> hahah. Itu lah notebook yang alia buat! cantik kan? I ingat waktu tu dia tunjuk kat i notebook yang belikan for u...

alia >> no problem! XD

Syima said...

oh alia dh wat shopping sites??? XDD