1. My mom handed me my first ever credit card! Yippeee! Hope I don't end up like Becky Bloomwood after this!
2. Vampire Knight chapter 51! Holy oh my god squeeeeee! I love you Zerooooo!
3. I think I'm addicted to Sorority Life on FB... OK WHO WANTS TO JOIN??? Join my sorority and we shall rule the virtual campus together muahahahaha.
7 dreamflowers:
yipee!
blanje!
yipee!
^_^v
welcome to the club >=D
yeah sorority life!
No way!
Taknak belanja!
^_^v
I love Sorority Life... suruh la Pitto join skali :P
im a guy!
cannot!
siot!
Why not????? Come on, it's fun! :P girls can play guys' games, how come guys cannot? :P
shza~
it doesnt tat way..
its lik girls can say syg her gfs
but if guys say they syg bfs...
itz meanz gayz~
yes..
GAYZ
Apa salahnya! :P
real guys have guts to wear pink. it shows they aren't in doubt about their masculinity.
Post a Comment