If yesterday was hang-out time with my high school friends, today belonged to my university friends pulak.
I picked up Syima and Nabilah in Cheras, went to Hafeez's kenduri doa selamat, and then we sidetracked to Megamall to walk around.
Abang baju kuning tu -- the lucky person who gets to study overseas. Jaga diri baik2 tau! Nampak kangaroo, ingatlah saye! :P
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh and.... Happy Father's Day! My mom celebrated today by booking a nice high tea at some hotel in KL. Sorry, don't remember because I wasn't invited >=(
Well even if I was invited, I'd pass it up. Anyways, apparently when I got back, my mom annouced that my dad joined a competition in the hotel, and won 'Father-of-the-year' prize.
I almost choked on my barley drink there and then. Father-of-the-Year? YOU'VE. GOT. TO. BE. JOKING. If you put my dad on a scale of most generous father to most kedekut father, my father would have dented the bottom list, making a record on the kedekut factor by 1000000x.
"Oh actually, dia menang 'most sporting father of the day' kind of award la" my mom said. "He acted like a cowboy."
Fuuuuuh. I think she read my mind. Now that I can accept XD
12 dreamflowers:
*waving
laa patotla lame i tggu
camwhoring dlm toys r us plak
Hahaha. Tak sangka jumpa kuda k? sebab tu lama... XD
what???ur leaving dah ke???
wow...masa berlalu dgn pantas...huhu...good luck syaza...!
wahaha sekor2 cam makcik!
about teh sushi~
cannot leh since ur leaving!
lucky me ;)
Sleazy >> Thanks! I balik KL on weekends though...
Pitto >> SUSHIIIIII
OMG please jangan cam-whoring dalam ToyRus, btw what are you doing in the ToyRus in the first place ?!
Hmm JB gonna be great, its just duplicate of KL city, maybe plus more rempits (kot?) HAHA Good luck Shaza, and pls pls update selalu ! Cant wait to read your first post abt your first-day as working lady (lady?!) HAHA
ey i pun nak sushi =(
all the best shazato! take care and work hard!! don't forget to reward urself every now and then..especially on the weekends :)
fatin shaza. idk, is your lj acc still active? because mine is =). recent entries locked though, so add up if you like =D
beebeebeebee
SHAZA !! HOW COME YOU KNOW VV ?
Haha ok na reply sini juga, what a small world . She was my schoolmate during secondary school tapi few months saja before left the asrama .
Haha selamat pulang KL !
Oh yeah, u and Shazox kan Sri Puteri kan?? Lupe plak... haha. No wonder la u kenal.
Post a Comment