Last day of Archy BSc 2009

Last night was my last time in the studio. Last time bathing there. Last time sleeping on the floor underneath my table. Last time making stupid jokes about 'last time'.

Today felt very long.

Submitted BC model in the morning, slept till noon, went out for lunch with Syima + window shopping at Bukit Raja. Review in the evening. Photos, cleaning up the gallery, and finally the last gathering. Whew, all that in one day. I still can't believe this is already 2 hours old.

During review

JSB + ARC semester 08 of Dec- May 2009

Another take XD

While we were resting in the gallery after sweeping away the last excess of litter in the room, it suddenly started to glow bright orange and this sunset could be seen. (This was taken way later -- the initial sunset view was more breathtaking)

I call it a metaphor of my architecture life -- the waning of the sun represents the last dying moments of our life here in UiTM. Once the sun is swallowed up whole, it means that this chapter is officially closed.

I shall wait for the sunrise, and begin a whole new day.

Our last gathering at KFC section 13. It's a bit sad why people would pass up on free food and heartwarming conversations -- which might be our last time together. I guess I'm the sentimental type.

2 dreamflowers:

Syima said...

shaza i nk gambar2 yg u amik smlm

Fatin Shaza said...

ada some yang terdelete.... wahhhh! the ones yang kat KFC =(((