Official website.
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony as Jasmine and Alladin.
Gisele Bunchen as Wendy Darling and dancer Mikhail Baryshnikov as Peter Pan.
Julianne Moore as Little Mermaid and Swimmer Michael Phelps as a merman.
David Beckham as Prince Phillip from Sleeping Beauty.
Beyonce as Alice, Oliver Platt as the Mad Hatter and Lyle Lovett as the March Hare.
Scarlet Johansson as Cinderella. Love this the most!
Roger Federer as King Arthur.
Rachel Weisz as Snow White.
Julie Andrews as the Blue Fairy from Pinocchio and Abigail Breslin as Fira from Disney Fairies.
Jessica Biel as Pocahontas.
2 dreamflowers:
i suka sgt d pics! cantik sgt kan! i plg suka rachel weisz's n scarlett johansson's
Yeah... I like Rachel Weisz's too! Ni pun I dpt tau from Gempak or Hype or something similar...
But I think Beyonce and Jessica Biel should change roles ahahaha. Not suitable -- especially Beyonce's.
Post a Comment