1. I drove back home on ONE bar of fuel! ALL THE WAY. I never want to experience something like that ever again. I was dreading that the car would suddenly die in the middle of the road, and I'll be stuck there without any money and no credit....
2. Wanted to go to my skin doctor's appointment, but tak sempat. Oh well. I'll go tommorow la.
3. I have a family day tommorow but I'm not sure if I can go bacause I have some stupid module I have to attend. Maybe I'll drive alone to PD after the module... uuu.... I'm always alone nowdays...
4. Speaking of being alone, I went to PTPTN's centre by myself just now to deal about my loan. Bodoh punya PTPTN. Grrr. I just hope that I've settled it for good. And then after that I wanted to find the nearest Maxis centre (to fix my phone pasal xleh terima message orang), tapi tak jumpa.
5. I forgot to go to the Streamyx centre... damn... naiklah lagi our monthly bills...
6. Dragon Quest!~ ;) Remember this?
2 dreamflowers:
eeek.. sorry to hear that!
dragon quest.. lol i remembered you drew bits of your comic copying some faces there
did you read the latest TRC?!!
Shhh! You're revealing my 'cheating ways' way too easily... ;P
TRC?? Nope, I haven't! I wanna read~~~~!
Post a Comment