Went up to Melbourne CBD today for Incubus' concert at Festival Hall, and I bumped in to Khairil and a school classmate near Southern Cross train station. How awkward... I don't have many SMKSH friends (save a few handful), so seeing ex-classmates is something that I don't know how to handle.
We had to find a way to kill time before the concert, so we went down to Vic Market's night market and hung around watching the live performances.
When it was around 6pm, me, Julie and Feera headed back to Festival Hall for the highlight of the day (week? month?) - INCUBUS.
They were amazing!!!!!! I can't stress how much I enjoyed the show. They played 23 songs, including the encores. Around the end where they finished 'Megalomaniac' on a high note and left the stage, the audience started stamping their foots on the floor and calling them to come back for an encore. They did come back, and played 'I Miss You', of all songs. What a way to pull at our heartstrings! The show ended for real with 'A Certain Shade of Green', and then we had to reluctantly go back out to the cold 14 degrees Melbourne night : (
They played a lot of songs I loved like 'Consequences', 'Privilege', 'I Miss You' (of course), 'Talk Show On Mute' and 'Circles'. But my ultimate favs 'Pendulous Threads' and 'Just a Phase' never emerged... But that doesn't matter because it was still worthwhile. Topless Brandon omg 8D
(google is my friend)



0 dreamflowers:
Post a Comment