Tidbits

Okay lah, I'll try to recap my last few days in this post -- before I knock myself out on the bed.

- Went on a shopping spree in City Square JB last week. I bought 4 tops and 2 gorgeous shoes (black-buckled espadrilles and nude-coloured pumps -- FINALLY!) with only RM200. I'll upload the nude-coloured shoes soon. It really is pretty.

- Went swimming with my colleague on Thursday night. I missed swimming. Only got to do 10 laps. The next time we go swimming again I'm gonna do my usual 50. And yay for exercise! Nak kuruskan badan jugak.

- Reached KL around midnight on Friday night. Me, my mom and dad went for some teh tarik and roti canai at Devi's Corner. The entire lower section was packed with SMKSH and ex-SMKSH kids like usual.

- I didn't sleep the entire night, and went straight to my dermatologist around 8.00am. When I got there, I found out that the clinic opened at 9! Waited an hour while staring a hole into the plastered walls of the clinic.

- Sent my baby brother to his Living Classroom at KJ. Btw, there's this really delicious nasi goreng udang being sold there, near the police station -- among the other hawkers. The cempedak goreng is also heavenly.

- Slept until 3pm.

- Had Sign Language class with my brothers and uncles and aunts and cousins and nephews. We rotate the location of the class every session -- this time it was at our house. My aunt made shepard's pie (nyam nyam) and coconut cake.

- Went out with Syima to Sunway Pyramid. I belanja-ed her Sushi King, and then we went to watch the G.I Joe midnight show. Man, Channing Tatum is such a dreamboat. I had a crush on him since I saw him in 'She's The Man' -- I even willingly watched that movie twice in the cinema -- just because he was so hot. Hahahaha.

-- In fact, I just got back from Shah Alam, after dropping off Syima at her rumah sewa. It's 3am and I'm beat.

- I have to wake up early tommorow at 7am. Me, Jo and Maz are having a day trip to PD! Whee~~~ I hope there's no last minute problems with my car -- just now the tyres were making weird sounds. After the PD trip, I have to pack up a little and take the bus back to JB.

-- I just realized, my weekend is packed. Once I get back to JB I'm gonna catch up on my beauty sleep. I've only slept 3 hours since Friday night.

2 dreamflowers:

MaZzY said...

bangun lambat yo!!!

Fatin Shaza said...

hahahah. oops.