A girl is never satisfied

You know how they say bulan Ramadhan is the best time to abstain from all things bad... to control our lust for materialistic or physical things... to be more patient and focused.... yada yada yada yada well anyways, here's my latest fashion crush:

Forever 21 tartan cropped jacket

A yellow version

Forever 21 tartan 3/4 blazer

Forever 21 knitted tartan cardigan

This is also a Forever 21 jacket, but is being sold at this online boutique for only RM75. And no, it's not second-hand.



Actually there is really no reason for me to buy more jackets/sweaters since I've just bought one recently. And in this humid Malaysia, who the heck wears jackets anyways?? Maybe just me.

4 dreamflowers:

MaZzY said...

happy ramadhan! =D

well i don't think you're the only one who wears a jacket in malaysia

Fatin Shaza said...

LOL yeah!

Happy Ramadhan too!

And I'm still obsessed with Tamaki Hiroshi!

Syima said...

hey~ i da byk kali nmpk those kind of jacket. rmmber kat romp pn ade??

Fatin Shaza said...

Oh yeah?? I x perasan pon...